Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Black Ellies (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Black Ellies
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cloudray:
Very nice. I love those toes.

Thanks...I take really good care of My toes and love when they get attention.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:
so sexy

Hehe, I like sexy!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
Perfection at it's Absolute Finest! [Bow Down]

Why thank you Drunk_24-7!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
Very sexy! Shasha, you always get the BEST shoes. Would love to see those from behind!

Thanks, and I get the best shoes from My pets, subs, and slaves. They are good to Me and I keep them content. It's a sweet deal.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by joebond:
[Mmm] [Mmm]

[Wink]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
lovely polish. nice touch with the toe-rings.. red n black heels always a bonus around these parts!!!!!

In some of the images I recently took the polish looks red, but it is actually a neon orange. It's sooooo vibrant. I just love it. Thanks RPM!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
Killer shoes and nice orange polish. A very welcomed change-up from the norm.

Thanks, and I like neon colors. My tan skin looks great with them. I really don't like winter for the simple fact I can't wear open toes all the time BOO HOO!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by kfcc:
Wow sexy Black Ellies...

*HUGS* sweetie!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
quote:

Thanks, and I like neon colors. My tan skin looks great with them. I really don't like winter for the simple fact I can't wear open toes all the time BOO HOO!
You may not be able to wear open toes all the time but that sure won't stop you from getting pedicures and taking pictures for all of us. Plus, it's boot season and we all know you gotta have some killer boots in your closet somewhere.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
A genuine knock-out; another pet with very good taste.

Thanks! And I agree...he does have good taste. I wanted these pretty bad.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
What I like best is that there's room in between all those straps for some well-placed kisses....

Feet Kisses,
ned

ned, you're so creative...I didn't even think about that.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by trini_looker:
Shasha hon, I so wish I could spend hours with your adorable feet.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
absolutely gorgeous feet.

Thank you very much!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by feethost:
Very sexy toes thanks for posting!

Thanks!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
quote:

You may not be able to wear open toes all the time but that sure won't stop you from getting pedicures and taking pictures for all of us. Plus, it's boot season and we all know you gotta have some killer boots in your closet somewhere.
Oh, I just got a bangin pair of boots from one of My pets...they're Nine West. I'll have to take some pics in them hehe.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links