Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Geek Feet.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Geek Feet.
Dreaming
Board Regular
Member # 5548

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dreaming   Email Dreaming   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't think this has been posted here, did a quick search and couldn't find anything.

This girl is hot!

Check her youtube channel.

GEEK FEET

Posts: 28 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I subscribed to her a few months ago..Your 100% right awesome stuff.. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonny orange
Elite Trooper
Member # 7895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonny orange   Email jonny orange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah she is 1 of my faves on youtube, perfect soles, and just my type to look at, very hot indeed [Smile]

--------------------
may feet rule us all!

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feethost
Major Player
Member # 37210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feethost   Author's Homepage   Email feethost   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm let me check her out

--------------------
 -

Posts: 130 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will say this, it's a nice touch from her to separate herself from the rest of the pack (whether she is a nerd or not is not defined by the tattoos on her or the music she plays in the background--that could simply be marketability). Either way, as far as marketability goes, she's made a smart decision to put her feet up.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links