Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Bare Soles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Bare Soles
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMmm, absolutely mouth-watering. Your soles look as delicious as the Brown Sugar and Cinnamon bread pudding that I just made....HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shasha thanks for showing off your sexy ass feet!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Ohhhhh Shasha you just made my day!!! WOWEE look at those soles! Boing~! [Mmm]

Marcus xo

Hehe, glad I could do that for you!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
Mmmmmmmmm! Soft, wrinkly, and I bet they smell great. I could lost in those soles Shasha!

They had a rather vinegary and sweaty smell to them as I am making stinky socks for one of My pets.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
That second picture is orgasmic!

Patrick

It's so good to hear that from you Patrick. Thanks!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
This is pure heaven! Thank you so much for posting these! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Thank you My dear.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by toesuck22:
Your soles are amazing, I love the toe ring too

Thanks. And both toe rings were gifts from My pets.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
love the smooth sole shots! really cool stuff!!!

Thanks RPM. I appreciate the compliment!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by trini_looker:
Shash, you feet never fails to make my mouth water... [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

Let Me get your drool bucket! Hehe

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by kfcc:
Wow Lovely and sexy soles, love to lick your smooth soles,

Loads of love sweetheart

[Kiss]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
The poses for shots 2, 3 and 4 were obviously taken with me in mind... =0P

I thought you'd like those little monkey!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by joebond:
[Drool] I'm happy...

Glad to hear it!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
now if i can only have those served up on my plate at thanksgiving.

Haha, that's cute. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by chefflash:
Shasha Your feet are so nice to look at.

Thank you, I enjoy sharing them.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Shasha it's so nice of you to offer everyone an appetizer while they wait for Thanksgiving Turkey! [Big Grin]

Very nice sole shots!

Thanks PP, it's My pleasure really.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links