Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Weekend Candids

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weekend Candids
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had some fun grabbing some candids this weekend in South Florida at a big-box store. Though it was a little cooler and some girls were wearing closed shoes or boots, most girls wearing sandals and flip-flops.

30-something
 -

40-something. Very well dressed lady.
 -

This was a young mom who was with her mother- both were wearing white thong sandals. Couldn't resist this pose. As you can see her sandals are well worn.
 -

Another young mom. She was very casual- green velour pants and flip-flops.
 -

Here's just a few from a series of shots I got of this young (18-20) little hottie. Her legs and feet really spoke to me! I love tan sandals.

-

-

-

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done! [Thumbs Up] Love to see some candids this time of year! [Smile]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 2nd pic in my mind has the best feet,but the last one is money in terms of quality.Great work feetluvr.
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spuiter
Loyal Member
Member # 36753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spuiter   Email spuiter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great worl Feetluvr!
What kind of camera do you use ? Or is it a cell phone ?
I've tried it before to capture some candids but it is difficult.

Keep up the good work and please post some more pics !

Posts: 65 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spuiter:
Great work Feetluvr!

Thanks man. Glad you enjoyed them. I enjoy sharing them.

quote:
What kind of camera do you use ? Or is it a cell phone?
Its a 3 megapixel cell phone cam on my T-mobile Dash.

quote:
I've tried it before to capture some candids but it is difficult.
It is tricky ina way. I think it helps that 1) I'm a somewhat "normal looking" professional person and 2)I must be a fairly decent actor- looking like I'm checking my phone for messages or a shopping list. But a lot of times I just drop my hand (holding the cell) to my side. While I act like I'm looking at stuff on the shelf I'm snapping away- glancing down peripherally to be sure I've got her feet in frame.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links