Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » For Jamie Daniels...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Jamie Daniels...
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so both of our teams are not doing as well this year, but I just had to boast a little...

Patrick

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes you can gloat but please speak louder when you do.

I have a hard time hearing you with these six rings in my ears. [Wink]

Good stuff man and beautiful girls/feet as always.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic as always Patrick. Ain't nothing pump my nads quite like Wendy and Cierra [Jerkoff] [Hump]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent selection of pics my friend. Thanks for posting. Sorry your boys aren't doing too hot this yr.

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
Yes you can gloat but please speak louder when you do.

I have a hard time hearing you with these six rings in my ears. [Wink]

Good stuff man and beautiful girls/feet as always.

Adam,

Can I count what the BALTIMORE Colts did too, that would make us closer. Remember, the Ravens have only been around less than 20 years and we have one. That percentage is pretty good to me since we've only been around in the years of parody in the NFL.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Andrea is my favorite of all the girls you've had on your site Patrick.
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chrystine is my all time fav!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not doing so well? HA!! Try 1-10 on for size! GO SHMUCKS!!!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
right there with ya FT...and the best part is the skins have the toughest schedule in the league from here on out...fantastic...oh well maybe itll drive danny boy out i hate that sumbitch...either way i love em too much to not stick with em..HAIL TO THE REDSKINS
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links