Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » [neuf] page 5. Snow Day w/ Clean Nails (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: [neuf] page 5. Snow Day w/ Clean Nails
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hope your suede pumps didn't get damaged in the snow.. they are very sexy pumps! and nice heel on them too

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] Thanks.
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
hope your suede pumps didn't get damaged in the snow.. they are very sexy pumps! and nice heel on them too

They didn't get too bad. [Smile]
I never wear them anywhere anyhow.
Like i told you earlier, i'm not all the graceful.;p

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in that case, they took one for the team.. and i feel like i just won!! lol!!!!!!! being they are really cute and sexy, i can see them being well used to make me drool in the future!!! lol!!!

RPM

p.s. if we were neighbors, i'd bore you with the details of getting graceful.. but i won't do that to you.. you're too nice [Smile]

p.p.s for someone who's not graceful, you did tip toe in the snow mighty well

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice naked toes. Love it. Will be very nice to put the toes in my mouth. Say "hi" to me on your soles, if you could.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SLT, you HAVE to tell me how you made that .gif in your avatar, the quality is amazing and makes your feet look so great. I am looking for a way to make some good quality .gif images myself!

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rezamatrix
Loyal Member
Member # 16011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rezamatrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
new pics is very nice
thanks SLT
Delicious

--------------------
I Love Feet

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As always pretty feet and now in pretty weather, snow has it's moments.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
As always pretty feet and now in pretty weather, snow has it's moments.

Definitely, I love snow.
It's gorgeous. You should see my street, there is snow on every limb of the trees all the way down the street. It's pretty:)

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

winter.... [Smile] love the snow too!!!! lol!!! i think i once posted pix in the misc section

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links