Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wifey's Naked Toes - Size 9.5 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wifey's Naked Toes - Size 9.5
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xdm2002:
wow!!!! sorry gman...i've been outta commission for several days or i woulda commented already. now this is what im talkin about! exactly what i expected. the shape under the polish. that's my favorite...round. i agree with pjay about letting them breathe a bit. her nails are beautiful. did you throw those hand pics in there for me too? i knew there would be a similarity in her fingernails and toenails. i know she wasn't comfortable doing this but please thank her for taking a risk. hope the compliments were worth the risk. don't get me wrong...i like the polish too but when the shape for me is right naked nails are my favorite. but its nice to see both every now and then. ha ha...who am i kidding...not just every now and then. how bout every other day. lol. P.S. i also love the vascularity in her feet.

XDM2002 - I will tell her that you where the one that really pushed for the "naked" pics & really appreciated her doing it. And yes I did put the hand pics in there so you could see the comparison. I like to see what the hands vs. feet look like as well, they normally do match up. She thanks everyone for the compliments. She told me yest. that she feels like a "grandma" not having her fingernails or toenails polished & wanted to know if a light white or light pink color would work for everyone? I think she is going today to get them polished. I will shoot some pics & post soon.

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Very nice! Nothing wrong with some bare nails every once in a while.

She says thanks, but prefers polish to show off. [Tongue]

--------------------

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

quote:
Originally posted by fluke:
Very sexy feet. Wow you are a lucky man. Thanks for the post and looking forward to more!!!

Thank you, I know I am lucky to be able to worship these. I will continue to post when I can, any request?

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links