Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » LatinaSole - Treat Yourself

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LatinaSole - Treat Yourself
tunahead22
Loyal Member
Member # 24674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tunahead22   Author's Homepage   Email tunahead22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been a long time since I posted something. Time to share again. A few weeks ago I joined my first foot fetish site since 1996. Curiosity got the best of me. I was disappointed to find sets of girls showing 12 pictures of their removing a single shoe or sock. No wonder they advertised so many pictures. Furthermore, most of the girls were selected because they needed the money and had a pair of feet. Not nice feet...just feet. On top of that I spent 25 bucks. Sucker.

At LatinaSole, the women were selected for their pretty feet first. You'll find a variety of poses and no duplicate images. Each shot is unique. There are no new updates but for the price nothing else comes close. Absolutely nothing.

Thanks to all who have supported the site over the years.

Tunahead

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 91 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tunahead22
Loyal Member
Member # 24674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tunahead22   Author's Homepage   Email tunahead22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 91 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo551
Loyal Member
Member # 35524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo551     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your site is one of my top three, Tuna. I'm from the Chicago area and also have Sole City Chicago in their too. It would be great to see the site updated on the regular again, but you do as you please brother. The ladies are beautiful.
Posts: 82 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to attest that your site is a great value!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my god,

all these ladies look like supermodels in my book!!!

incredible,

thanks for sharing

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that second pic is just all kinds of sexy. lovely post.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn all the ladies are sexy n have sexy feet [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stunning post.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feethost
Major Player
Member # 37210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feethost   Author's Homepage   Email feethost   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow great work and good quality photos!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 130 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Si.....just si.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tunahead22
Loyal Member
Member # 24674

I'm glad you guys like them.

Papo, thanks for the good words, brother. Perhaps one day I will return to the scene. Some days I kind of miss it.

lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok - my next trip/vacation is south of the border
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow Marielena is sexy

would also love to see you have your models scrunch up their soles some more. Latinas have some of the best wrinkles I have ever seen

Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tunahead22:
 -

-
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo551
Loyal Member
Member # 35524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo551     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes BlackHx -there are some very sexy ladies on this site with some meaty foot-bottoms (Venezuela -pink sock -just one of them) I like em clean with maybe a light dusting -so lovely 10/10
Posts: 82 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links