Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Heels, Socks, Stockings, Dangle... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Heels, Socks, Stockings, Dangle...
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh i do.. really do!!! [Smile] [Big Grin]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
[Drool]

*tee hee*

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
Amazing.
You have some of the best legs I have ever seen.!

Thanks! If you like creamy, curvy legs I'm your girl and I love to show them off.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Mule:
Great post! Your arches are out of control!!!

Oh thank you. I try to get arches in more as I find them really rather sexy.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
legs and feet of a goddess.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Love those fishnets Shasha~!!! [Mmm]

Thanks. I really like them as well.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by kfcc:
Wooooooo great work, very nice stuff

love ya so very much [Kiss]

[Kiss]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Rashad:
great feet i agree with tyranny you have very nice legs

Thanks Rashad...it's always good to hear about My legs as well.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Awesome pics! [Thumbs Up]

I'm pleased to know you enjoy them.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:
OMG that is amazing . your feet looks so sexy

I love OMG comments. Thanks a lot!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Shasha,

whoever sent you those red lacey frilly socks should be congratulated. You look great in red with your skin tone and the back heel pose is hot!

I bet a lot of action started when they got a look at that sprawling couch shot...leaving everyone wondering... is she or isn't she? Love the heels.

Then those fencenet stocks and that pose..... now THAT is a "come and get me" pose!

And of course -- everyone loves a good dangle...such a subtle tease allowing the glimpse of heel and arch and the anticipation of the toes...

beautiful - as always.

PP, I never tire of your comments. You're thoughtful and always give credit when credit is due. Love ya girl!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Lil Mis Leah:
Your shots are so drool worthy! That 2nd one if I was a man would make me submit! ;p lol I love looking at your photos Sha, your shots have progressed into real works of fetish art!

Miss Leah, that is such a high compliment. Just wait until I get My backdrops...I think I'll just get better results. Thanks for the props!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
Phenominal!

I love that word. Thanks heaps!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links