Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wifey's light pink toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wifey's light pink toes
djdrago21
Loyal Member
Member # 3782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djdrago21   Email djdrago21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
Posts: 71 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look great...
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Jerkoff] I like...

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot fever
Major Player
Member # 24150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot fever   Email foot fever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
F'ing beautiful...I love the shape of her toes and feet
Posts: 231 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
delicious [Drool] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Very nice.

very nice indeed [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rashad
Loyal Member
Member # 34143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashad   Email Rashad   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your wife has lovely feet i love the polish
Posts: 77 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KM85
Board Regular
Member # 16645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KM85   Email KM85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect toes!!!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice cute toes

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those sexy toes are very suckable. Thanks for posting. [Drool]

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely gorgeous toes! You are a very lucky dude! If you don't mind, could you please describe how she looks a little for us, age, height, weight, hair color and length, and what shoe size she wears? Does she think her feet are pretty, and does she get compliments on them often? If not she should! THANKS A LOT! DAVE
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
Absolutely gorgeous toes! You are a very lucky dude! If you don't mind, could you please describe how she looks a little for us, age, height, weight, hair color and length, and what shoe size she wears? Does she think her feet are pretty, and does she get compliments on them often? If not she should! THANKS A LOT! DAVE

good post bro. when i woman has such gorgeous and sexy feet as she does. i also like to have, at least, a mental picture. she most be a princess. so, go on. describer a little. thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome toes... would definitely love to see them pointed and covered in 'frosting'. [Wink] Also would love to see what her arches and wrinkly soles are like! Can you take some pics like that?

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
squiggy1980
Board Regular
Member # 37545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for squiggy1980   Email squiggy1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
incredible! her feet are beautiful!
Posts: 45 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links