Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds finally realizes its that time of year -- Hose (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds finally realizes its that time of year -- Hose
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone - I am back from Cozumel (again). I apologize for the lag in communication while I was gone and for taking so long to appear since I've been back a whole week now - I had a lot of catching up to do. I will have a Cozumel story soon -- but for now...

This New England bitter cold of 23 degrees F and a wind chill of 17 has me resigned to the wearing of the hose!

Tis the season!

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

-

--------------------

phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About time!! LOL

It's great to have you back again PP! Love these pics! Especially the 3rd set of pics with the gray hose and french ped toes! Very sexy!

Also like the first pic as it shows off your arch quite well! Just an overall sexy set....but I'm biased as I love hose! [Tongue]

Happy Holiday's to you as well! Keep them legs and feet warm this season and wear those hose with pride [Smile]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
 -

oh yeah that is the mean of sexy ... your feet looks very hot in nylon [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not a nylons guy....but those are some stunning feet and the nylons can't change or hide that fact.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylontickler
Loyal Member
Member # 9083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylontickler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful!
Posts: 64 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Total package is awesome! The sleek hose and the french pedicure is perfect.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is sooooo sexy! [Blush] Thank you so much for sharing these! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
not a nylons guy....but those are some stunning feet and the nylons can't change or hide that fact.

Exactly what I was going to say!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
I will have a Cozumel story soon -- but for now...

Hope there's pictures involved!

quote:
This New England bitter cold of 23 degrees F and a wind chill of 17 has me resigned to the wearing of the hose!
Have you ever done any "bare feet in the snow photos". Would LOVE to see even one those.

Thanks for sharing this set- awesome.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
once again, your resignation is our blessings! not only a great set of pix with hose, but wonderful view of your legs in a nice skirt! strong calves to boot with the lovely peds.. nice sole view! indeed it's not good that it took major cold to get the switch, but hence why there are four seasons.

i love the view.. glad you had a safe trip and safe return. and i'll enjoy the season for you, being you've resigned to doing hose.. i'll enjoy it for you and then when summer come and you're free, i'll do the resignations.. lol!!!!! lucky for you, your beautiful toes is not much resignation for me, but more a treat!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool post PP! I sure do not envy you with all of that COLD weather but I am so glad you found such a sexy way to stay WARM!! xoxo

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey great pics PP!

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your the gift that keeps on giving Perfect Peds..Awesome post as always..

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links