Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Little Latina Feet for Jman420 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Little Latina Feet for Jman420
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So- It's been a little too cold and dry here to get any sweaty feet signs for you- so here is our idea for you-enjoy! Her feet smelled great in more ways than one....
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
okkkk
Member # 29715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for okkkk   Email okkkk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice feet& BUD....
[Wink]

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmm wow thanks oscar they are amazing
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!..Double your pleasure, smoke & sexy soles! yeah baby!!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jay1
Major Player
Member # 15655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay1   Email jay1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that look like some haze lol...she has some cute soles would luv to see what her toes look like
Posts: 164 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jay1:
that look like some haze lol...she has some cute soles would luv to see what her toes look like

Rocky Mountain High!!!

Anyway- , her toes are awesome- you can look at my avatar and search "Little Latina Feet" in pictures section as we have alot of pics posted- enjoy!

--------------------

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rezamatrix
Loyal Member
Member # 16011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rezamatrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very very beautiful soles.I love it
I have request.Can i shot of her soles special for me? If write my id on her soles is very good.please

--------------------
I Love Feet

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boner21
Board Regular
Member # 20699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boner21   Email Boner21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really love your work Oscarthemonkey! I love small feet so its a mystery to me that I found myself a wife with size 11 feet. She is cute though :-)

I would love to see your wifes sexy feet compared to others, in shoes or objekts so we can see how small they really are.

By the way - you are mentioning you avatar and more oics there. How do I search for it - and does it have an URL??

Keep up the good work!

Kevin

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Joint]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

quote:
Originally posted by Boner21:
I really love your work Oscarthemonkey! I love small feet so its a mystery to me that I found myself a wife with size 11 feet. She is cute though :-)

I would love to see your wifes sexy feet compared to others, in shoes or objekts so we can see how small they really are.

By the way - you are mentioning you avatar and more oics there. How do I search for it - and does it have an URL??

Keep up the good work!

Kevin

We used to have pics here that were made with a ruler for Bayonara, but I think they have gone along with a set with my guitars that I really liked. Anyway- if you go to the top of the page it says "my profile-directory-search, etc" -hit the search and type in Little Latina Feet.

I'll get working on all the requests in the next few weeks- we both have two weeks off for Xmas.
Thanks again for everyone's support!!

--------------------

desk2112
Board Regular
Member # 38026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desk2112   Email desk2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahaha exelent, it`s not the theme here, but nice weed. Imagine a girlfriend who rolls joints with her feet. Nice pictures man!!

--------------------
sniff sniff

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
agi8tor
Board Regular
Member # 31076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for agi8tor   Email agi8tor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect!!
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

I love it when old threads come back- glad you guys enjoyed!!!

--------------------

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boner21...your wife has size 11???

[Tongue] care to share???

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great soles!!!!!!!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links