Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Rapidshare: Girlfriend's Size 4 Feet Pics! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Rapidshare: Girlfriend's Size 4 Feet Pics!
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We got bored and decided to take a bunch of foot pics. She loves her tiny little feet just as much as I do lol
I know what you're thinking: what's with the bright ass flash!? There just wasn't enough natural light. I think the little ol 8MP Kodak did ok though. 50 pics total. Enjoy!

-
 -
 -

>> http://rapidshare.com/files/320577388/FOOTZ_.rar <<

...and the not-so great quality video I took, just for fun:
http://rapidshare.com/files/320569968/cutiefeets.mp4

[ March 24, 2010, 01:25 AM: Message edited by: Sweettooth ]

Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not one for small feet but they look pretty nice. Just needs to have the lighting a bit darker.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice [Hump]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love them! hope we get more and more.

Thanks.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my goodness, they're beautiful!!! thank you

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very cute feet! encourage her to become a foot model and make money of it! her feet are very beautiful! [Cool]
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love small feet!!! Hope to see more of her!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
420footlover
Board Regular
Member # 35705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 420footlover   Email 420footlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yummy
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandalguy4u
Board Regular
Member # 37600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandalguy4u   Author's Homepage   Email sandalguy4u   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice smooth size 4's!

--------------------
For ladies only - Former male sandals and footwear model photos... see David's Feet Pics!

http://s899.photobucket.com/albums/ac196/sandalguy4u/Davids%20Feet%20Photos/

Posts: 18 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yours is 8mp???? Fuck you,ya rich bastard, ours is a Kodak with only 7mp, ,lol. Nice feet she has there, love the polish and the toe-cuffs.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy toes. Thanks for posting
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rezamatrix
Loyal Member
Member # 16011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rezamatrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks dude
very nice

--------------------
I Love Feet

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll take feet of any size when they're that gorgeous. Absolutely beautiful and LOVE the toe cuffs! I've never seen ones with the chain links between the cuffs before, that's neat!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man those are so sexy!!!! Gotta see some more, gr8 vid too

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love those feet , the third pic is amazing! so sexy wow , i want a lick!
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links