Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kitty's pantyhose with toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kitty's pantyhose with toes
redtoelover
Loyal Member
Member # 37531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redtoelover   Email redtoelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 70 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redtoelover
Loyal Member
Member # 37531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redtoelover   Email redtoelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 70 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting tech! i like how her toes show in hose, but i'm still trying to get used to this look (i'm going to post this on my site if you don't mind)...

i think i can get used to it though. she having good toes is a bonus though

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redtoelover
Loyal Member
Member # 37531

RPM - Please do.
redtoelover
Loyal Member
Member # 37531

Here's some more
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ December 16, 2009, 05:32 PM: Message edited by: redtoelover ]

redtoelover
Loyal Member
Member # 37531

-  -  -

I don't like the reinforced toes. The sheer toes are much much sexier.

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'll post them up with pleasure... Kitty has some really long legs!!! [Big Grin] i think i can get used to them, but not in the reinforced toe design.. sheer all the way would work so much better for me [Smile]

please tell Kitty I think she's got fine assets!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much! Kitty looks so sexy in sheer hose like this. And I agree with you 100%, RHT is not nearly sexy as sheer nylons. Please post more if ya got 'em!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say I find them very sexy, great feet and great nylons!!!!! XX

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_luvin
Board Regular
Member # 14351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_luvin   Email foot_luvin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi there, can you share a link or tell us where you got those stockings? id like to get some for my wife
Posts: 47 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kitty rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links