Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » They're dirty and beat-up, but they look delicious!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: They're dirty and beat-up, but they look delicious!
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I could post a poll to ask who would and who would not love to go nuts on these feet.

I'd suck, kiss, lick and chew the hell out of all six of them. Would you?

-

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
respectfully, I would have to pass
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand. Definitely not for everyone.

(In fact, around here, those who would love the experience will probably keep their heads down and their mouths shut...but I still thought I'd ask, for the fun of it.)

--------------------

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what are you kidding? GREAT SHOT!
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i whould massage those n smell them

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fluke
Loyal Member
Member # 28310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fluke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My tounge is their wash-cloth!!!

Thanks for the post, great find!!!

Posts: 76 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveit81
Board Regular
Member # 34689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveit81         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
madmex
Board Regular
Member # 34541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for madmex   Email madmex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fantastic... is there more...?
Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Naw, sadly.
In fact, I meant to ask if anyone recognized these from a set and could give a source on them.

That's the only picture I have of these beauties. (And I'm thankful to have IT!)

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links