Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » HOLY SHIT HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: HOLY SHIT HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE!!!
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]

-

http://www.clips4sale.com/12525
SECOND VIDEO FROM THE TOP CURRENTLY!!!
[Thud]

I can't even view the clip yet because my stupid computer is shot but just knowing that it has happened is enough to leave completely spun, ultra excited and basically speechless. In my opinion this is the biggest news, most awesome happening and greatest occurance to date in the history of my life as a foot fetishist. The anticipation of getting this computer fixed and purchasing this clip is killing me and rendering me in a state of euphoric but frustrated discontent and content all at the same time. I can't wait to see it and the suspense is killing me, but at the same time I can't believe it's happened and I feel so alive and overjoyed just knowing it's out there...for now all I can really say is THANK YOU TWISTED TOES, THANK YOU SWEET CHERRY FEET! You Girls Rock & Rule and have just made Foot Fetish History!!!!
[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/22558/double-trample-instructional-lesson

--------------------

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Sweet Cherry Feet
Board Regular
Member # 36251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess Sweet Cherry Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Princess Sweet Cherry Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! Glad to see you found My store...and want to see this clip so bad...it's an amazing one too...

Twisted Toes and I had a blast filming this together...Her and I are a team for all foot fetishists to adore and worship...and this will only prove it further. =)

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 24 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

IT CERTIANLY WILL!!!! I Can't wait to see it! I still can't get over how awesome this news is that you two have gotten together to rule the world as a pair of delightful princess's that should be worshipped and adored 24/7. I can't wait to see this and the thought that ya's have more in store is just too much to handle! This clip being made just in time for Christmas is about the greatest gift to the foot fetish community ever. Even without having seen it yet I'm 100% sure it's going to be the best clip of the year, the decade and perhaps all time! You Goddess's Are Simply Increadable!!! [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

--------------------

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Magnificent!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Board Regular
Member # 36251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess Sweet Cherry Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Princess Sweet Cherry Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've gotten together twice so far...did BOTH days just dangling our feet in front of the camera and camcorder. Twisted Toes and Princess Sweet Cherry Feet became VERY close friends when we found out just how well we worked together...and it's nice to see the boys beneath us appreciate our efforts brought forth! [Smile]

Ohhh yes...and there will be MUCH more to come crawling from our mischievous socks very soon...

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 24 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Board Regular
Member # 36251

Thanks for the love Craigy boy!

--------------------
 -
 -

shrunkins0ck
Board Regular
Member # 16700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shrunkins0ck   Email shrunkins0ck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Princess Sweet Cherry, any chance you can do some more Giantess clips, perhaps something in the lines of being shrunk in your sock/shoes? I think you're feet are amazingly beautiful and i'd personally would love to be your shrunken foot slave..
Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Board Regular
Member # 36251

I did something like this for a Christmas special....I can film something along those lines tonight after My shift at Hooters [Smile]

Ahhh...My TWO favorite fetishes that branch from the foot fetish...Trampling & Giantess...love to hear from My fans and get requests! Keep em comin! [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
 -

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do appreciate ALL the support!! Princess Sweet Cherry Feet is such a kickass Girl!! I'm quite sure this is NOT the last you'll see of our AWESOME content!! [Big Grin] And I plan on making more in the future with her!!

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Board Regular
Member # 36251

Ohhh yes, even if I have to drive back down to FL to see My lovely TT who's personality shines brighter than the sun...I'd do it for HER...

May I add that we work really well together?! lol The pictures and videos DO show it all too well! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
 -

shrunkins0ck
Board Regular
Member # 16700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shrunkins0ck   Email shrunkins0ck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shot in the dark here but any chance you do worshipping sessions Princess Sweet Cherry?
Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Board Regular
Member # 36251

I do. Depends though...I must meet you publicly first, maybe shoe shopping or such? I will only hold sessions privately with My loyal boys whom I can trust and have *earned* their way under My Sweet Cherry Feet!

--------------------
 -
 -

shrunkins0ck
Board Regular
Member # 16700

I'm in love lol...any chance you can post your email to possibly discuss such an amazing oppertunity
Board Regular
Member # 36251

My email is listed on My profile page of the forums but I'll put it in here as well.

Princess@SweetCherryFeet.com [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links