Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » HOLY SHIT HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: HOLY SHIT HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE!!!
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got the computer fixed and got this clip and was completely blown away! It is awesome! Princess Morgan is one of, if not the greatest tramplers of all time and to see Twisted try out trample was just too awesome for words. Sweet Cherry's balance is sooo phenominal as she switches from face stepping to body bouncing seamlessly and invited TT along for the fun, it's 10 intreadably minutes that is gaurenteed to rock your world. Twisted while a little hesitant probably due to balance as a first timer is up on the guy nearly the whole time and gets into it a little bit in different segments but is laughing and joking around throughout which adds to the scene 10-fold because she's such a princess to begin with, to have her present and participating in a trample video is so awesome on it's own, so increadably that it's happening with Princess Morgan, it's just the greatest piece of footage ever filmed in my opinion. I kept cheering and wishing Twist would do some face standing too, but like any great movie, this one satisfied all my cravings, met and exceeded all my expectations and without the facestanding from Twisted, left me wanting more. 155 out of 5 stars and the best foot fetish video of the 2009 year for sure. Perhaps the Best of this century. [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links