Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Giantess Princess Christmas Specials & Updates!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Giantess Princess Christmas Specials & Updates!
Princess Sweet Cherry Feet
Board Regular
Member # 36251

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Princess Sweet Cherry Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Princess Sweet Cherry Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been mighty busy shooting for My own sites and also a few Giantess ones...there are a few POV foot fetishists out there right now I know...so...

Twas the night before X-mas & all through the house...
Not a creature was stirring...not even a mouse...
But way down below the Giantess Princess' feet, there happened to be a little elfboy to meet!
He hadn't done work for Santa at all,
So She made him Her slave standing so big & tall!
She stomped on him hard until he was FLAT!
Telling lil mini slave elf he was HER FLOORMAT!

Enjoy the tidbits of previews & happy holidays!

-

Holiday Double Giantess Mini elfslave POV Torture
OR PURCHASE CHEAPER HERE ON MY OWN CLIPSITE!

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 24 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a lucky mini elfslave to be under such awesome feet!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Board Regular
Member # 36251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess Sweet Cherry Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Princess Sweet Cherry Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awww! Thanks TT! He was a bad lil elf so instead of coal we gave em a good POV POUNDIN! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 24 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm quite used to the size teasing while being stepped on. Not quite the same, but I'm still jealous of your "little guy" being squished.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Board Regular
Member # 36251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess Sweet Cherry Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Princess Sweet Cherry Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the compliment...either way, it's a great angle to be at...looking up at Me from below... [Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Princess Sweet Cherry Feet:
Thank you for the compliment...either way, it's a great angle to be at...looking up at Me from below... [Smile]

No other place I'd rather be, or should be...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a view, what a Goddess, what a video. It doesn't get any better than this! Merry Christmas Princess! [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Board Regular
Member # 36251

Patrick, I'm so very pleased to know that you are so well aware of your place...under My soft supple soles and sweet juicy toes! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
 -

moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a gorgeous video! Thanks for posting this Giantess Princess! Always a pleasure to look up at your hot feet and toes...sweetness!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Board Regular
Member # 36251

MOLDY! Are you My moldy fan? My tiny toe slave?! oOo don't think I forgot about you way down there! Is that little tiny speck beneath Me really you?!?! Do tell do tell! [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
 -

Board Regular
Member # 36251

Merry Christmas to you as well Dave! Thanks again for the well wishes AND all the love on My clips [Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
princess you are the most exciting thing to hit the internet in a long while. your feet are absolutely perfect, the shape, the toes, the arch....good lord. i'm craZy about you, and i can only dream to smell your feet someday.

merry xmas princess

[Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links