Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Six Toes... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Six Toes...
pajaporpies
Board Regular
Member # 36379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pajaporpies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
another one to suck! xD good work man! you are an artist! [Tongue]
Posts: 13 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow im not even sure what to say

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The man got skills with Photoshop! could you imagine the foot grip!???

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
couple more...

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
The man got skills with Photoshop! could you imagine the foot grip!???

Thanks for the kudos on my Photoshop skills that I lack lol. More to come that will be available for purchase.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's so cool. How do you go about doing that? Looks like you pick a toe to copy and widen the foot somehow. Can you do one with like 10 toes on one foot?

Oz

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree! That is some wicked photoshoping!

If she took her shoes off, and I saw six toes? Definitely give those piggies some lovin'!

Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually think 6 toes may be better!! I mean more feet to worship right? As long as the feet are pretty! I am pretty we would much rather have 6 toes on one foot than only 4 toes.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they're being acknowledged as "photoshop" fakes, Karnell.

But I gotta say, they look seriously convincing! Especially the first few--I really can't tell which toe is cloned from another to make the extra one. Whoever made them did a really good job of making the extra toes look different from the others, and unique.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

quote:
Originally posted by ozkar:
That's so cool. How do you go about doing that? Looks like you pick a toe to copy and widen the foot somehow. Can you do one with like 10 toes on one foot?

Oz

you ise the clone stamp tool, position the tool to where you want to clone and then you keep going. I had one done of Amazon's feet with 7 toes then I did LucieRae's feet. I only got up to 9 though. I learned this accidentally when i was trying to figure out how to remove blemishes and tatoos on people. I slipped and hit a toe and then I becamse a toe adding maniac. enjoy!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

-

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
I think they're being acknowledged as "photoshop" fakes, Karnell.

But I gotta say, they look seriously convincing! Especially the first few--I really can't tell which toe is cloned from another to make the extra one. Whoever made them did a really good job of making the extra toes look different from the others, and unique.

For sure photoshop phonies! I tried my best to not make them direct clones. And yes, some did turn out better than others. Thnks fellas!

--------------------
 -

-

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When the toes are so well shaped and long and well polished as the feet shown here -- one more toe surely isn't a problem!

Can you imagine it though! Lots more to love!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've gone back looking, and it took a second look to finally realize where the duplication had been done. Yes, some are better than others.

My mind is not made up about the appeal of the "mutant foot" look. I'm inclined to think it's "interesting," but not "appealing." I prefer a narrower foot than six toes can provide. [Wink]

This reminds me of a dream I had years and years ago (the memory is still with me!):

I dreamed I was in the back yard of my parents' house where I grew up, and I was back near the pool. It was muddy on the lawn for some reason, and I was there with these foreign girls--I think they were Thai or something.

The girls were being displayed for me to select one so I could worship her feet. Because they were "working girls," and specifically catered to guys who wanted to suck on their feet, they were bred to have only four toes on each foot!

I remember being in the dream and finding it a bit odd, but understanding that the purpose was so that you could really get their feet deep into your mouth. [Laugh]

I picked a really cute one, who had really cute, petite feet. Of course, she had only 8 toes total! They were kind of coated with drying mud, though.

Weird, right?

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be into it.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ftftsh
Board Regular
Member # 11343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ftftsh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more toes for sucking
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links