Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » merry Xmas - a Xmas foot pics series

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: merry Xmas - a Xmas foot pics series
jpbfc
Board Regular
Member # 7144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpbfc   Author's Homepage   Email jpbfc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Xmas to everyone.

we started a series on our site http://www.jpbfc.com for Xmas 2009
52 pics on 22'nd Dec
48 pics on 23'rd Dec
56 pics on 24'th Dec
32 pics on 25'th Dec
32 pics on 26'th Dec

and here some for you ...

-

-

-

-

-

-

more on http://www.jpbfc.com
check out the updates ...

[ December 26, 2009, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: jpbfc ]

Posts: 44 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sensational!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvFemToes   Author's Homepage   Email LuvFemToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous feet on a beautiful lady. Thx for sharing.

--------------------
LuvFemToes

I love petite feet with tapering toes. High arches are nice; I mostly like how soft, delicate and feminine women's feet are.

Posts: 269 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Mirrors are such an underused tool in the foot pics these days! Those feet are amazing! Thanks for the pics [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic shots, especially the mirror ones!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gr8 use of thre mirror! Outstanding soles

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute! I love the sole shots!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpbfc
Board Regular
Member # 7144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpbfc   Author's Homepage   Email jpbfc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the nice comments.

We are using mirrors since we started with taking foot pictures in 1997. The often allow a nice second view. We also use two or three cams for our videoclips to show the feet from different angles. And that combined with mirrors is really intersting.

Here is a selection from our todays update:

-

-

-

Posts: 44 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpbfc
Board Regular
Member # 7144

Update from 26'th December 2009

-

-

-

SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an awesome set... WOW. I'm floored. [Thud]
There's few things I like better than gorgeous soles reflected in the mirror so you can see both sides of feet. What superb wrinkles and toe point! Thanks for this slice of awesome. [Big Grin]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Santa looks a little excited to be pinned between those smelly little toes!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I think of perfect feet, these are what come to mind! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpbfc
Board Regular
Member # 7144

thanks for your comments. The girl is called Poison - I gave her the link of this forum, so that she can read the comments herself. I don't know, whether she signed up already, but she said, that she intended to do so.

Here are pics from her recent videos, one just showing her foot tops, the other one just showing her wrinkled soles while scrunching and pointing her toes.

-
download preview by rightclicking here ... .

-
download preview by rightclicking here ...

Hangtenfeet
Major Player
Member # 34880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hangtenfeet   Email Hangtenfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A very nice post! Here are a few of mine to add to this thread...

-

-

-

-

www.Hangtenfeet.com

Posts: 100 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links