Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Some of my wife Andi (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Some of my wife Andi
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
Sexiest high arched feet ever... and it's true.

thanks for that fine compliment there tony my man,, means alot from your opinion too... since you're high arch professional.... but i gotta go with my wifes high arches are NOT the sexiest ever,, however they would be somewhere in the upper percentile...
Heres are few more of Andi's nice arches i like
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's incredible! Beautifylly shaped long toes. Love the flip-flop shot
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ggnn
Board Regular
Member # 36942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ggnn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet, can't wait for more!
Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
standerman2000
Major Player
Member # 15936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for standerman2000   Email standerman2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! She's got beautiful feet.Hope you will post many more.Thank you.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
squiggy1980
Board Regular
Member # 37545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for squiggy1980   Email squiggy1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh hell yea! sexy toes and realy hot arches! what sizee are those sexy feet of hers??
Posts: 45 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The footcomes
Board Regular
Member # 33205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The footcomes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waw! mainly the first pic with the white color!!!

--------------------
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/footcomes/avators/whitefootjob1.gif

Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful man. More her toes are gorgeous. Her arches are just as great.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by squiggy1980:
oh hell yea! sexy toes and realy hot arches! what sizee are those sexy feet of hers??

Size 10 dude..
Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brookes bf here......

Love Andi!!!

She's sooooo sexy! Would love to see more of her body.......

she is the best model on here for sure......(Besides my girl of course) [Smile]

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet are hot, jerking off as we speak
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please, please post pictures of Andi's long bare legs and sexy bare feet! I love when her legs are crossed and she dangles a sandal or flip flop on her amazing red polished toes! THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer20000
Board Regular
Member # 36130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer20000   Email footsniffer20000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice feet,what is her shoe size??
Posts: 43 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links