Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Have Yourself a SEXY LEXI Christmas!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Have Yourself a SEXY LEXI Christmas!!!!
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been a fan and supporter of Sexy Lexi for 5 years. This Hall of Famer have never missed a single step after all these years. To celebrate Christmas Day, here are the 4 preview thumbnails for your viewing pleasure. Absolutely guaranteed to make you spill egg nog all over the monitor.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will always say that she has the best feet I have ever seen in my life. To me noone has more of the complete foot than her. some may have higher arches or better toes but none have it all togther at such a high level of perfection.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, you can tell from her contributions set (of this same set) when she takes her fishnet stockings off her sweaty soles are pure fucking cheese and I would LOVE to push my face and nose onto them and in between her toes.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/lexi/20091225/LEX09122504.jpg

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/lexi/20091225/LEX09122510.jpg

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/lexi/20091225/LEX09122511.jpg

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NoBigDeal81:
Oh my. What a way to begin Christmas morning. I agree with timothy99. It just doesn't get better than this.

Thanks for the pics.

No problem, my man. Merry Christmas!!!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that woman and her amazing arches

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I was not good this year, she was not under my tree.
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics, Tony! Lexi still looks great after all this time.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexy never fails to top each prior post with something even better!

I would bet that everyone is thinking -- gee I don't remember my sled looking quite this sleek! LOL

Beautiful poses, legs that go on forever and topping it all off -- those feet!

Beautifully done!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi is still the absolute best.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lexi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lexi   Author's Homepage   Email Lexi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You all are the best!! Thank so much! I am still here because of all of you. You make this so much fun and worth each pose and tease that I send out to you. Hope you all had a Merry Xmas and will have a super safe new year. I wish I could have been under your xmas tree. What fun we could have!!!

xoxox
Lexi Parker

--------------------
lexi@lexisfootfetish.com

Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back Lexi! Have missed your posts on here and Mousepad the last few years- hope we can catch up with you and the foot world of Lexi [Wink]
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi soles are so freaking amazing, I so wish i could have gotten a footsign from her with my names on her soles :)Thanks for the pictures

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links