Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 2 new videos!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 2 new videos!!
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have posted 2 new videos on youtube tonight, you should swing by and check them out.

A long 9 hour day in my shoes
(I was listening to my team lose:( )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-dnOdSA9Mg

I will Scrunch my soles against your face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfLTtjcOtVk

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joecorbi
Major Player
Member # 18185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joecorbi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great vids, very clear, any foot tickling in mind?
Posts: 146 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLL vids!

And if it means anything I'm picking Cincy to win this week.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the sole/toe scrunching video! May have to download that one for future use. :-)
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spruce314:
Love the sole/toe scrunching video! May have to download that one for future use. :-)

That was my thought as well, I think the self suck video from a few weeks ago is still my favorite!!!!!

You rock girl!!!!!! Not all women can be convincingly alluring with their feet!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whenever a new SLT clip shows up in my subscriptions, I am filled with glee!

Glee!

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vanderfeet:
Whenever a new SLT clip shows up in my subscriptions, I am filled with glee!

Glee!

Awuh that's so sweet. [Smile]
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by Spruce314:

That was my thought as well, I think the self suck video from a few weeks ago is still my favorite!!!!!

You rock girl!!!!!! Not all women can be convincingly alluring with their feet!!!

Thank you!!
I have a few more self-suck videos, but I'm pacing myself so you all don't get too used to them.;p

ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLL vids!

And if it means anything I'm picking Cincy to win this week.

They better win. I understand that this past weeks game was of no consequence, but did they have to lose THAT bad? Shheesh. Anyway, I think they will do well in this week's game.
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by joecorbi:
Great vids, very clear, any foot tickling in mind?

I plan on doing one or two of these. My boyfriend agreed to do a video or two with me. So I'm thinking a foot rub video and a tickling video.
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic as always!
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the best soles I have ever seen... great work SLT!
Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nynjastarr
Major Player
Member # 36864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nynjastarr   Author's Homepage   Email Nynjastarr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work SLT!

--------------------
** NEW! Visit me @ my clips4sale site

Posts: 111 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol i know the feeling SLT...for the past 2 weeks (not counting the san diego game) i had to watch my redskins get PWNED by the midgets (in which i was at fedex field to witness the beating) and then the cowgirls in PRIME TIME lol...this is the year ive officially seen my team hit absolute rock bottom
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links