Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Would you like to see more of SKY?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Would you like to see more of SKY??
scrubbs88
Board Regular
Member # 37013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrubbs88   Email scrubbs88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she loves the responses so far. keep them cumming!!!!!

--------------------
Florida females, send me pics of your hot feet....

Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice looking. Neat pedi. Would love to see more of her.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

"WU"-Hoo!! Me Likey!

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrubbs88
Board Regular
Member # 37013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrubbs88   Email scrubbs88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meeting with SKY tonight and tomarrow....Tell me what you all want to see and I will try to accomidate atleast one pic per request......

--------------------
Florida females, send me pics of your hot feet....

Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definitely a winner...would love to see her feet at the sweatiest and smelliest they can be...preferrably coming out of flats or sneakers with no socks...that pedicure is very sexy
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELL NO! Why would I want to waste my time looking at a woman with long toes, that has nice clear photos, and view from all angles of her feet, showing her toes that you took the time to shoot and POST the photos for all of us to see on a FOOT FETISH FORUM?? No stop wasting our time. I came here for the Soda Bottle Cap photo collection, for some reason I cant find. [Wink]

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Note to Jman: I have a girl that comes to see me on the regular that wears those same type of shoes but in black, and it almost makes me gag of the foot odor that comes from them and her sweet toes and she pins me down and makes me smell her toes and lick the lint from in between her toes right out of the shoes. She always texts me saying, "I just got out of Walmart" which means she was shopping and walking around in them. I get nervous waiting for her to arrive as I dont know how bad they are going to smell, but I endure it. That is my confession for the day. Great photo!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ggnn
Board Regular
Member # 36942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ggnn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feet! Would love to see some more pictures of her in high heels.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah andre..the flats so far are my favorite...when i first met my girlfriend she wore nothing but black flats all the time even to work and i loved it when she would get back cuz the scent was extremely strong...ever feel the urge to post a pic lemme know id love to see...does papi ever wear flats?
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

sadly no. Papi is more of a sneaker and flip flop girl.

-

-

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links