Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Craigslist chick... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Craigslist chick...
barefootlover75
Loyal Member
Member # 36928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootlover75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So if you didnt see the craigslist post over in the talk section, I have been talking to this chick after she replied to my ad. We were supposed to meet today for some massaging and mabe a footjob, but the weather is really bad so we wont get to today. She did however send me these to * help me out*..

-

-

-

Posts: 57 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
21lila21
Board Regular
Member # 33085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 21lila21   Email 21lila21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nasty !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you! Will be curious how it turns out.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great for you. hope you have fun with those.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefootlover75
Loyal Member
Member # 36928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootlover75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didnt think the looked nasty, not perfect, but worth playing with !
Posts: 57 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fat chick!!
Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefootlover75
Loyal Member
Member # 36928

Ok now i`m thinking i should have not posted them.
tonyiii2000
Loyal Member
Member # 8177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonyiii2000         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for posting! Good luck with it.
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
barefootlover, you have the right to post whatever you want. Who cares if they aren't perfect, I'd play with them too.

For all those leaving mean comments, get a life. This guy went on a limb to post these and give him credit. Most of you don't have much to post anyway. The least you can do is keep the mean comments to yourself.

Good luck to you bro.

Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimjones
Board Regular
Member # 22194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimjones   Author's Homepage   Email jimjones   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id be all overthem

--------------------
jimjones

Posts: 23 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don' think they're bad at all either- cute toes!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barefootlover75:

I don't blame you. I don't know why people have to act like immature douchebags.

I guess because they ARE immature douchebags...

That sort of behaviour may be a staple of the Mousepad, but does not belong here.

I think the forum should have a rule that when people post offensive statements about pictures -they must immediately post pictures of what their wives,Gf's or FWB's feet look like or be banned from the board.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barefootlover75:

If you learn nothing else in this forum, please remember one thing...you can't make everyone happy all of the time. That being said, post whatever makes your heart happy. Fuck everyone else who tries to put you down. Remember, it's only their taste that is being spoken and not yours. Trust me, you'll be free after that.

Good luck with your find and thanks for sharing your experience.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 21lila21:
nasty !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally inappropriate newbie.

Personally I say go for it and take pics!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the "fat chick" and nasty comments are spamming us. Ban 'em.

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links