Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My girlfriends soles for you (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My girlfriends soles for you
FootGlue
Board Regular
Member # 36404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootGlue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please comment
 -
 -

Posts: 13 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow!

Great feet...love the soles...and great face!

Really attractive woman you have for a girlfriend.

Thanks for sharing...would love to see more.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice looking soles, how about a shot of the tops for us toe guys??
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great looking soles. what size are they?

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great soles, let see her wrinkles!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmmmm...sexy Asian soles!!! I bet I know what that Vaseline was for!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeyeye
Loyal Member
Member # 10705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeyeye   Author's Homepage   Email yeyeye       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow u lucky man shes beautiful and so are her feer. more please
Posts: 60 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootGlue
Board Regular
Member # 36404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootGlue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some toes update for ya [Smile]

-
 -
 -

Posts: 13 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fluke
Loyal Member
Member # 28310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fluke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!! I love asian feet and she is beautiful. My favorite toenail polish is blue and french ped very nice. Thanks for the pics, hope to see more.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very beautiful girl, and lovely looking soles. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing, she has great feet!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice....thanks for the additional toe pics but this should be in adult forum. Not that I'm complaining.... [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
intet
Loyal Member
Member # 30916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for intet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit, I would LOVE to see some more of those toes!
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful soles she has bud thank you so much can't wait to see more [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about them blue toes! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links