Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Snowed-In Fun (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Snowed-In Fun
Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloyster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucy(My Gf):Hey I hope you guys/girls enjoy these.I'm excited to see your responses. I take very special care of my feet..Enjoy!

We got about 3-4 inches of snow and the roads are icy as hell so we stayed in and had some fun...hope you enjoy

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloyster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for sharing your very sexy,totally suckable toes,and soft as butter soles, keep taking care of them and hope to see you again soon
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhyiby
Major Player
Member # 3109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkhyiby   Email hkhyiby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice, post more! what size?

--------------------
Bfkmg

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
luv lucy's toes, red toenail colour is my fav. Where in the uk are? more snow if we get more pictures of lucy:-)
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee the orange
Board Regular
Member # 15122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee the orange   Author's Homepage   Email Lee the orange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Very nice pictures! Beautiful shape and superbly suckable toes! I'm snowed in too, unfortunately I have no lovely feet to keep me warm (plays sad violin)

--------------------
I usually get myself into situations that cause sparks. I mean I'm a girl that likes the storms. I love feeling alive, I love walking out in the cold in my bare feet and feeling the ice on my toes.

Tori Amos
-------

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the good guy
Loyal Member
Member # 23859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the good guy   Email the good guy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice work
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow Lucy ur soles certainly do look soft, they are lovely

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some of the best on this site.... lucky

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soft and sext feet!!! She rocks!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

We're actually from KY. We didn't get a whole lot of snow but still we had fun lol. if ur interested in what Lucy looks like we posted pics of ourselves. BTW Lucy is an 8 US

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those toes look very cute
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes you seem to take very good care of your feet and it shows.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks like a lot of fun to me! cute peds.. nice polish.. yeah.. fun indeed. (so love the smooth sole shot you threw in there... not often seen around these parts, but much appreciated!)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links