Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Friend's Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Friend's Feet
Foot Admirer
Board Regular
Member # 20359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Admirer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

I will be posting more later!

Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's some friend...wish I had friends like that!

Looking forward to more.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shes cute & that's very cool of her to pose for you...anklet is very cute too!

Thank her for us, ha.

Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy pics;would like to see more
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Admirer
Board Regular
Member # 20359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Admirer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice toes and sols. She's a great friend. Are you ganna ask her to let ya service those bad boys?
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmm, lookin at the rest of em her soles are so soft and wrinkles in the right places. very very divine.
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Admirer
Board Regular
Member # 20359

Oh yeah for sure man. Have had lots of fun with them, and I actually have some more I'm working on posting in a few minutes here. [Smile]
Foot Admirer
Board Regular
Member # 20359

And here is the rest!

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, thanks for that last set! Love that casual string anklet and those french tips, very sexy! many thanks to you & your cute friend!
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really nice pics

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really like those sole shots...very nice!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MY GOD! Soles, Arches, Wrinkles and Toes of a goddess. She's lovely!

Thank you.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's great. Lovely toes. It's awesome that you have a friend that lets you indulge your fetish with her.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KMART99
Loyal Member
Member # 27852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KMART99   Author's Homepage   Email KMART99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow she is the girl next door that we have all secretly jerked off too...running barefoot outside to check the mail or sunbathe with her other girlfriends. I think I am going to have to have some alone time behind these photos.

--------------------
KMART

Posts: 99 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links