Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy Lexi Knockin' Boots

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexy Lexi Knockin' Boots
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The legendary Hall of Famer SEXY LEXI begins 2010 with a highly explosive bang! Being a fan of her works for 5 years, she's still got it going on... high arched feet, soft soles, ultra sexy legs, etc. Here are the 4 thumbnails of Lexi with and without boots.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What fantastic arches - I just can't get enough.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is so fantastically hot it's unbelievable. I've never seen feet as hot as hers!
However, I joined her site a month or two ago, because the preview pics looked like she finally started showing some more skin than usual. I get in the member's section and turns out it showed more nudity in the preview section. I was a more than a little dissappointed.
For the life of me I'll never understand this whole, "I have respect for myself, I'm not going to show my naked body." Umm, no offense, but let's be clear. Millions of guys are jacking off looking at your pictures... it seems like "respect for yourself" doesn't extend to displaying everything else in a manner to extract cum from millions of balls. And if it's a money thing, you know how much more you'd make if you went more hardcore? Well, I can't say for sure, but I think it would be worth it. And by hardcore, I don't necessarily mean sex. Although, if I saw a fat load on those soles... I'd probably have a stroke... Heh, heh, stroke.
I know, I know... I'm probably completely alone in this thought, but dammit! I want to see Lexi naked, because she embodies most if not all that I find attractive.

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is so damn sexy...one of the rare ones that seem to get better as the years go by!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics as usual, Tony. Thanks!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Admirer
Board Regular
Member # 20359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Admirer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jkluvsfeet1984:
She is so fantastically hot it's unbelievable. I've never seen feet as hot as hers!
However, I joined her site a month or two ago, because the preview pics looked like she finally started showing some more skin than usual. I get in the member's section and turns out it showed more nudity in the preview section. I was a more than a little dissappointed.
For the life of me I'll never understand this whole, "I have respect for myself, I'm not going to show my naked body." Umm, no offense, but let's be clear. Millions of guys are jacking off looking at your pictures... it seems like "respect for yourself" doesn't extend to displaying everything else in a manner to extract cum from millions of balls. And if it's a money thing, you know how much more you'd make if you went more hardcore? Well, I can't say for sure, but I think it would be worth it. And by hardcore, I don't necessarily mean sex. Although, if I saw a fat load on those soles... I'd probably have a stroke... Heh, heh, stroke.
I know, I know... I'm probably completely alone in this thought, but dammit! I want to see Lexi naked, because she embodies most if not all that I find attractive.

Nah, I think you got a point, haha.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Great pics as usual, Tony. Thanks!

No problem Tadpole. And when it comes to Lexi... she doesn't have to bare her nakedness to show how sexy she is. Her smile, hot legs and best high arched feet and soles are as sexy as always.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links