Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Interesting Footwear?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Interesting Footwear?
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was browsing through zappos.com tonight when, in the midst of the thong sandals came these things- Capezio Half-Sole Sandasols. (Images below)

I figured they must be for dancing- and I was right. Most ladies use them for that (and a lot of them are belly dancing- how do I get my wife into that!?)

But what surprised me was several ladies who wrote that they just wear them "around". Not sure I'd want to see my wife in a pair...

"I like to go barefoot year round, this helps keep my feet warm when the morning temperature dips below 45 degrees. They seem to fit better the more I wear them. Perfect for southern California winters."

"I use them to go almost-barefoot now that the ground's gotten a lot colder and we're headed into winter. My toes still like to breathe in the winter, even if they get a bit numb doing so, and these not-quite-shoes are great for protecting my soles when it's cold out."

"Nice for being barefoot - If the ball of your foot is too delicate, or, like me, there is a bone that is sore every time I go barefoot. And I like it so this is the solution. Looks just as you are wearing a sandal. So don't get this just to dance."

-
 -

And how about these things! They're called Tube-Flops!
 -

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links