Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » beautiful latina actress Paula Garces(update)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: beautiful latina actress Paula Garces(update)
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 2 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At last i've found some nice foot pics of my dreamgirl [Big Grin] Just looking at her feet makes me wish i was there on all fours taking them off & sucking her toes & licking her soles.That is what i would really like to see is her soles [Drool] [Jerkoff]

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
another example of wasting my time posting here lol

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, I am very much appreciating your post. Paula is Smoking hot. Wouls love to see a bettter pic of her lovely toes. [Drool]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SECONDED! lol [Drool]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nighttroper
Major Player
Member # 37866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nighttroper   Email Nighttroper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow her feet look realy tasty

--------------------
http://www.feet-per-view.com/?s=101627&dp=1

--now with a new pic every day ;-)--

Posts: 100 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo551
Loyal Member
Member # 35524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo551     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely love many of the fine latin ladies on the spanish channels. i always fantasize about those news ladies sitting at the desk just imagining how their soles would look.
Posts: 82 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yum Yum Yum

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guys [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you got very good taste [Smile]

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by lamdaman:
you got very good taste [Smile]

Don't wanna be too big headed but i was thinking that myself actually haha [Big Grin] thanks Lamdaman

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn I was watching a bit of Mun2 ("Mun-dos") last night and saw a promo of a show she hosts on that channel! She was talking to a girl who told her that she should walk uphill on a treadmill wearing HIGH HEELS!!! [Drool] [Drool]

I would PAY to see that... I have also had MANY THOUGHTS about peeling those fucking high heels she wears right off and running my nose up and down her fucking sweaty stinky soles and licking and sucking her sweaty bare feet

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Damn I was watching a bit of Mun2 ("Mun-dos") last night and saw a promo of a show she hosts on that channel! She was talking to a girl who told her that she should walk uphill on a treadmill wearing HIGH HEELS!!! [Drool] [Drool]

I would PAY to see that... I have also had MANY THOUGHTS about peeling those fucking high heels she wears right off and running my nose up and down her fucking sweaty stinky soles and licking and sucking her sweaty bare feet

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

We must have very similar tastes Footboy haha yeah, those shots are from that show(mun2).I'd like to know where we could watch that show online.I'll check youtube often [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links