Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 24 y.o. ex girlfriend's feet! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 24 y.o. ex girlfriend's feet!
bossflog
Board Regular
Member # 36487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bossflog   Email bossflog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey pervs,

Enjoy some pics of my ex gf's amazing feet. Managed to snap a few of them last week.

Let me know what you think!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
too bad she is formerly ex-girl! she has great sexy feet! and photobucket sucks! :@
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh My god. That 2nd pic was KILLER! Such perfecto feet. Lovely soles. If only the rest of the pics worked...photobucket died on you.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by StarsHill2:
too bad she is formerly ex-girl! she has great sexy feet! and photobucket sucks! :@

Sure does, use FOOTSTASH EVERYONE [Big Grin]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad she's an ex... Got any pics of tops of her toes?
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tack
Major Player
Member # 2371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tack   Email Tack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What were you doin with your ex? [Wink]

--------------------
Come check out the Clip Store! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/35180

Posts: 183 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nighttroper
Major Player
Member # 37866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nighttroper   Email Nighttroper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet are so ... amazing
realy great thank you

--------------------
http://www.feet-per-view.com/?s=101627&dp=1

--now with a new pic every day ;-)--

Posts: 100 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful! Very soft looking feet. Would love to see toes.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bossflog
Board Regular
Member # 36487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bossflog   Email bossflog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey dudes, yes she's ex but we still hang out. Photobucket totally messed up. I'll try footstash and post some more shots. I'll put tops up some time tonight. Have a few of her nicely painted GOLD toes. Very bright. Got one of me sucking them, too. Be prepared!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's hot!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has great feet. thanks for posting these. and welcome to wus.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are nice dude. Keep her around and get more pics! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice toes.
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, very nice. so soft and young and delicious. i love the color, her toes are like little wrapped up pieces of candy. yuummmmmmm

great post sir!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for sharing. glad you two are still cool! nice toes.. the gold polish is a new one for me

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links