Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » **Hot Indian Feet***

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: **Hot Indian Feet***
Seb110
Loyal Member
Member # 9446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seb110   Email Seb110   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All

I hope you all enjoy these. I met a attractive indian lady in her 30`s - and we have been seeing each other as mates plus more [Wink] . I told her about my foot fetish as she always takes care of her feet and is very proud of them. She loves the idea that i love her feet and even paints her toes to my liking. She recently sent me a few pics after she painted them red and wore anklet and toe ring on my request. I`m seeing her next week, where she promised i can do as i wish to her feet [Smile] .

Hope you all enjoy

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 58 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macamar
Major Player
Member # 17470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for macamar   Email macamar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice feet - wud luv to see more of hers..lets connect..
Posts: 218 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxicom101
Major Player
Member # 37616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxicom101   Email oxicom101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
indian women have the most beautifulfeet.
Posts: 139 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Knank
Major Player
Member # 33565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Knank   Author's Homepage   Email Knank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
meh. I've seen better... Some indian feet can be so freakin hot.

--------------------
Check out http://www.Californiasoles.com

and be sure to stop by our youtube page!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTJXo7Vf3saeSW4cxbn_QYA/feed

Posts: 142 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some damn fine feet. hope u can post more.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very pretty toes- thanks for sharing her

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Knank:
meh. I've seen better... Some indian feet can be so freakin hot.

Well, I've seen bigger douchebags than you, but you still are a pretty big one....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice start, [Mmm] but would love to see those soles.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Knank
Major Player
Member # 33565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Knank   Author's Homepage   Email Knank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how about these?

-

--------------------
Check out http://www.Californiasoles.com

and be sure to stop by our youtube page!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTJXo7Vf3saeSW4cxbn_QYA/feed

Posts: 142 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macamar
Major Player
Member # 17470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for macamar   Email macamar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
knank - lovely - wonder how nice they taste
Posts: 218 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yessss [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links