Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soft & Pretty Soles (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Soft & Pretty Soles
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3DDRevolution ~ WOW!! Thanks!! [Big Grin]
MrSoleLvr ~ Wish the camera captured the color better, but oh well!! I will post some flip flop pictures soon!!
Five For Feet ~ Thanks!! Glad you like them!!
heelikker ~ Thanks, GUY!! LOL
stuporman1976 ~ Well thats nice!! Thank you!!
Craigy boy ~ Thank you!! [Blush]
Bootster ~ Thank you!! The camera distorts it a bit, I think!!
Bondo ~ Thank you!! Means a lot coming from someone like you!! [Smile]
Drunk_24-7 ~ Thank you!! Your nice comments always make Me smile!! [Smile]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesibel420 ~ Thanks Girl. I always love to hear other girls' feedback!! <3
riker25 ~ Thank you!! I just keep them moisturized!!
Nighttroper ~ Thank you!!
footjoyboy ~ I see you licking those chops... LOL
Patrick ~ They are sooooooo soft!!
Hal ~ I didn't get a picture of them from the top, but when I wear this pretty polish again I will!! [Big Grin]
iluvfeet4me ~ Thank you!! See above comment to Hal!!
footlover298 ~ Thank YOU!! [Blush]
solesearching ~ Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!
Kfcare ~ Will have to post more sometime!!

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is another one, TT. [Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nycmac65
Board Regular
Member # 8812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nycmac65   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love your pretty soles... thank you for sharing TT!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah they look!

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful shots as always. Thanks, TT. I love your soles.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

nycmac65 ~ Your welcome and Thank you!!
anastacia ~ [Smile]
MitchC ~ Thanks so much!! I appreciate your continued support!!

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love your sexy feet!!! More pics please!!!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Bunnyxxx
All Pro Poster
Member # 32688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Bunnyxxx   Author's Homepage   Email Mr.Bunnyxxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovin it

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/40538

Posts: 525 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you guys imagine the adreneline rush the camera man must have been feeling when he took those great photos of TT?
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

RJFoot ~ Thank you so much!! I will post more soon!! [Smile]

Sboo asian sexy toez ~ Thanks!!

riker25 ~ I appreciate your kind comment, but I am the "camera girl"... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TT great pics! i never get tired of looking at your super soft soles :-)

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, these are some smokin hot pics.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
such cute feet aaaaawwww
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links