Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » BBQ & roasted feet !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BBQ & roasted feet !
Clubkong
Major Player
Member # 20604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clubkong   Author's Homepage   Email Clubkong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To all the "feet as food" fans, I've just started a tribute yahoo group of the amazing Billie Jo's.
She enjoys doing "roasted feet" pics LOL
Billie Jo's Delicious feet Group

-

-

-

-

-
 -

--------------------
https://fetlife.com/users/1817414

Posts: 101 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
being from the south my love for bbq runs deep but add a pair of sexy feet to the mix and i dont think i can back away from the table. great post.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure what to make of the concept of the feet being barbecued...

I'm not fully opposed to it, but it is kinda weird...

I'm all about "eating" feet, but isn't this a bit overly literal?

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i once saw a man on the mousepad forums who posted a link to a fictional website that talked about women who were raised from a young age to believe that their feet were to be eaten when they were grown up.

in that website full of pictures and stories, it would talk about powerful rich men in society who would pay high dollar to eat the feet of the hottest girls who basically waited their whole lives to have their feet severed. it was one of the most unique set of fetish fantasies I had ever seen.

nonetheless, in the website pictures and storylines, it showed women who had lost their feet to amputation for the purpose of serving their feet for dinner. lucky rich men would eat the feet in various forms of culinary preparation.

the most interesting part of the fictional story was how the women had been prepped all their lives to know that it was their destiny to have their feet eaten by those men and in the pictures where women had their feet amputated off, they looked as though they were cool with it.

objections from the mousepad forum quickly surmounted and some protested how angry they were about pictures that had been used to substantiate the fictional story. it wasn't too long afterward that the post had been removed and with it, we lost the link to the fictional website that detailed how these women's feet were prepared for men's dinners.

it will be interesting to see what foot fetishists here at wu's also have the same food and feet fantasies. i just like to sit back and observe, LOL

nice post [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with ya Pjay. Nice feet but I do find the grill and knife and fork pics kind of disturbing.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she might have pretty feet, but i too was a little uncomfortable with how they were presented.

and tyler.. that shit is definitely disturbing, even if it is fictional. for some reason i got a feeling you enjoyed the fantasy though.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clubkong
Major Player
Member # 20604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clubkong   Author's Homepage   Email Clubkong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ouch, rough response. I do understand to some level the unconfort but please keep in mind that these pics were done in a very "fun / kinky" way
Picturing feet as food as always been very arousing for me and others but let's be clear that it's the fact of roleplaying that is kinky.
Never would we enjoy any hurtfull situation on beautifull feet like Billie Jo's.
For me, the simple fact of saying that a cute pair of feet "look good enough to eat" is most of the time enough to having the fetish going.
This being said, I am sorry I amy have offended some as this was clearly not my intention.
BTW, Bille Jo's has tons of "non food type" pics of her amazing feet .

Cheers

Clubkong

--------------------
https://fetlife.com/users/1817414

Posts: 101 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links