Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » poor quality pix from a party i attended

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: poor quality pix from a party i attended
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pals of mines who have modelled for me in the past.. and i took these candids while at a party. they were there.. i took poetic license to assume they'd not mind.... later i mentioned it to them and just got a huge laugh... lol. anyway, enjoy these candids and speculate.

RPM

darn grass got in the way
 -

she had lovely toes, but couldn't get a frontal view
 -

some guy kept oogling this gal!
 -

she had on amazing heels on, then took them off. talk about a party stopper! her peds created such a stir, her man insisted she put back her heels or sit in the car. she just walked inside and partied on
 -

another take
 -

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would be remissed not to share these heels with those who love heels here on this site.
 -

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice candids. Thanks for posting!! I really like the unique heels on the yellow shoes!! [Smile]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for sharing these, and giving a welcome glimpse into your (obviously interesting) social life. Outstanding!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iltf52
Major Player
Member # 5321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iltf52   Email Iltf52   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think these shots are so sexy RPM.....send more when you have them!!

--------------------
Let The "Foot Glazing" Begin!!

Posts: 196 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links