Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Coniraya - Latina sexy feet - UPDATE Feb/19/2010 - Pag. 3: Socks and pantyhose (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Coniraya - Latina sexy feet - UPDATE Feb/19/2010 - Pag. 3: Socks and pantyhose
Coniraya
Board Regular
Member # 37981

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Coniraya   Author's Homepage   Email Coniraya   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all! This is my first post, i'd like to show you some nylon and lace photos of mine...
please be kind, it's the first time I pose!
[Kiss]

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ May 01, 2013, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: Coniraya ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coniraya
Board Regular
Member # 37981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Coniraya   Author's Homepage   Email Coniraya   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ February 19, 2010, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Coniraya ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice ass, gorgeous soles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And- looks like nice dark hair as well-- hope you post more of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm] YUMMIE ! MORE PLEASE !
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gosh, wish I had friends like that.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coniraya
Board Regular
Member # 37981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Coniraya   Author's Homepage   Email Coniraya   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, I really like nylon and transparencies but I'm preparing also shots with bare feet etc (she promised to pose more for me!) soon to be published here [Wink]

--------------------
 -

jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why wouldn't we be kind?
She's a knock out.
Take the pantyhose off, though.
In fact, take the panties off too, lol.

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great legs and great ass and very pretty feet. Sexy man. Yummy.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please thank your friend for me! deeply and sincerely! secondly, welcome aboard!!! glad you came on and shared. and lastly, please, more just like this! exactly like this! i'm a huge hose fan, and this is a very tasteful sexy way to show off great legs, great peds and nice tush! again, thanks and congrats! (cherish the friendship. that's awesome.. i know that feeling... when i was single)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome thanks for sharing!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice choice of stockings. Thanks for sharing these.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I surely want to see those toes [Smile] . Thanks for the post
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OUCH!!! Those pics made my balls start doing somersaults!!!! Great pics......

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coniraya
Board Regular
Member # 37981

Thank you all... you're really too nice!

[Thud] [Kiss]

[ February 24, 2010, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: Coniraya ]

--------------------
 -

SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Soles! She is awesome! Extremely sexy and I can't wait to see her bare soles!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links