Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » wifey's sleeping shiny red toes (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: wifey's sleeping shiny red toes
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Shoe Store Kid:
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Dj, those are just "textbook" perfect in my humble estimation. Unbelievable nail beds, wonderfully shaped toes and awesome pedi. By all means, wake her up and take some more.... LOL

ned

I second this statement. "Textbook perfect" - I must remember to use this phrase in future.
Can we expect to see more pictures...does you wife allow you to take posed picture of her feet?

PERFECTION !!!!

Do you mind telling us some details: her age, height, shoe size? It would just help draw an image of her, that's all.

Her feet are out of this world. I think NO Man deserves a wife with such feet. In fact, I don't think anybody's WIFE has such feet. These kind of feet only belong in magazines, movies, on models, and in imagination. If your WIFE has such feet, you've among the rarest of men, and a very lucky Husband. It's like you've Won Lottery, which most people can only wish, but never win! I don't know what deeds you must've done to have such LUCK! I'm jealous!!! ... A Wife? Lifetime of sexy/perfect feet? Wowwwwww..

Some shots in Jeans, and Flip Flops would be awesome!

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femalefootfantasy
Board Regular
Member # 32614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femalefootfantasy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice one
Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wowee!!

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very pretty, ty

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might find a pair of feet just as gorgeous as these, but you will not find any nicer. They are stunningly perfect.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As pretty much everyone has said- exceptionally beautiful. Hope to see lots more.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
owl19501
Board Regular
Member # 14986

Icon 1 posted      Profile for owl19501   Email owl19501   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome display! The most perfect toes I have ever seen. What a lucky man! Would love to see them in nylons.

--------------------
owl

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! You're one lucky SOB

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some of the best looking toes

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
standerman2000
Major Player
Member # 15936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for standerman2000   Email standerman2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pedicure. I would like to see Her legs.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes are looking quite delicious.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links