Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kelsey's Highlights

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kelsey's Highlights
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is another round of highlights, this time focusing on Kelsey and her super soft size 6 1/2 feet. First, a little background.

Kelsey posed for me for the first time within a week of turning 18. She is the younger sister of one of my coworkers/friends. Since that first shoot, she has posed quite a bit and has had her feet in my hands for hour upon hour of massage time. I couldn't tell you how many times she fell asleep on her couch to me rubbing her feet during a movie.

This week Kelsey is going to go to move out of state and live with her aunt for a bit. She claims she'll be making regular visits, so I shouldn't miss out on getting her back in front of the camera. I really wanted to before she left, but wasn't able to.

Onto the photos...
Patrick

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff!
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SUCH cute little soles!! OMG I love 'em in those dirty shots! [Drool] She has a great gorgous smile, too!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's one of the greats, Patrick.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
SUCH cute little soles!! OMG I love 'em in those dirty shots! [Drool] She has a great gorgous smile, too!

You know what's funny? She thought that set wasn't going to be popular. She just couldn't understand that some of us do enjoy seeing a pair of feet all dirty. I assured her that there will be people who do.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

letmeseeyourfeet30
Loyal Member
Member # 18886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmeseeyourfeet30   Email letmeseeyourfeet30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i would lick every bit of dirt off her soles...that would probably gross her out though
Posts: 88 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links