Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My feet in tan pantyhose & pumps (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My feet in tan pantyhose & pumps
- Monika -
Board Regular
Member # 37434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for - Monika -   Email - Monika -   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you like them. I look forward to reading your comments.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 11 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful pics, thank you for sharing! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]
PS: Hope to see more soon, welcome to Wu's! [Wu]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have gorgeous feet! Love the pink painted toenails, soft soles and the tan stockings enhances your sexy feet too! More pics please!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exodus
Elite Trooper
Member # 7233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exodus   Email exodus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm sexyy, love to nibble on your toes!
Posts: 466 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love to suck on your toes, very hot!!
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj88
Major Player
Member # 2631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj88   Email fj88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those stocking soles are fantastic more pleaseee
Posts: 124 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] STUNNING !
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just gorgeous! BEAUTIFUL!!! I love your sexy legs and very cute feet! I would love to see your amazing legs bare, and crossed, showing off your sexy bare toes, and bare sole! THANK YOU!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoesluvr
All Pro Poster
Member # 29386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoesluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics Monika , you have very pretty and sexy feet and toes , lovely nails as well . You also have the kind of legs that go on forever , lovely shape as well ! Would love to see your toes donned in a delicious dark red sometime ! Looking forward to viewing more of your pics ! Thanks for sharing .
Posts: 631 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you for posting such lovely pix. as a fan of hosed peds and high heels, this is right up my alley!!!! welcome to Wu's.. and please, make yourself totally at home here and share as many as you'd like! [Smile] great polish and toe-ring and anklet too.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leem_9000
Board Regular
Member # 33412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leem_9000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic! You're feet are sexy as hell, and the tan pantyhose only make them sexier [Smile]
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those legs and feet are gorgeous!!! i wold love to be under them
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy; and a welcome addition here. Hop to see more of your feet
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loving the toe ring [Smile]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links