Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Goddess Dee - She is so beautiful! *** New Photos Added! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Goddess Dee - She is so beautiful! *** New Photos Added!
nycmac65
Board Regular
Member # 8812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nycmac65   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for all the comments! How lucky do you think I am now?

-

Goddess Dee Clips4sale

[ January 28, 2010, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: nycmac65 ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Dee
Board Regular
Member # 37460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Dee   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Dee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you my foot slave (nycmac65) for taking such beautiful pics of my tootsies. It's always a pleasure having you at my feet.

Your Goddess

--------------------
YOURS TRULY,
Goddess Dee

Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ftftsh
Board Regular
Member # 11343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ftftsh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those feet are flawless
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics. she has gorgeous feet.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nycmac65
Board Regular
Member # 8812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nycmac65   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Dee:
Thank you my foot slave (nycmac65) for taking such beautiful pics of my tootsies. It's always a pleasure having you at my feet.

Your Goddess

I adore you Goddess Dee... Thank you for allowing me to be your foot slave

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spunkontoes
Board Regular
Member # 37534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spunkontoes   Email spunkontoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet. Sexy nails. I'd love to kiss them.

Thanks for sharing them

Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very pretty, thank you so much for sharing.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Dee:

Your Goddess

It's nice to see Goddess Dee posting here.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that picture of Goddess Dee's foot on your hand. You are indeed a VERY lucky man! Her feet are absolutely sensational. That picture just emphasises how soft her skin is; it's as though her skin is flawless!!! I LOVE her toes and nails too; they have a wonderful shape to them and are such a pleasure to view. Thanks for sharing that brilliant pic with us nycmac65.

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nycmac65
Board Regular
Member # 8812

A couple of my favorites! Goddess Dee and Jamie Daniels. I love photographing them!

Goddess Dee - clips4sale

-

Goddess Dee - clips4sale

-

Goddess Dee - clips4sale

--------------------
 -

-

joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cant get enough of Dee... [Drool]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links