Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » January Updates - 6 Pictures! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: January Updates - 6 Pictures!
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys! It has been ages since I posted a new pictures thread so I figured posting my January update previews from http://elizabethsfeet.com would be pretty cool! Let me know what you think? [Wink]

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] OH MY GODDESS!!!! I'm Simply Speechless...There just Are No Words to Describle such Devine Perfection!
[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent stuff. Are you still doing the columns?
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
way to start off the year with a bangin' post! I suspect a monthly update? looking amazing of course

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elizabeth, can I get back to you after I have a chance to reload, that first pic kind of took it all out of me, so to speak....

Absolutely fabulous in every way!

Star-Struck,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful collection of shots, I think the polks dot socks one is my fav

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] OH MY GODDESS!!!! I'm Simply Speechless...There just Are No Words to Describle such Devine Perfection!
[Bow Down] [Bow Down]

Sure there is ... JOIN NOW [Laugh] Thanks Dave!

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
Excellent stuff. Are you still doing the columns?

Thank ya much and yes I am still doing them. With December and January being so busy with holidays and my online work (new site etc) I just let the column slip. I am currently working on both Dec and Jan. Expect them soon!

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
way to start off the year with a bangin' post! I suspect a monthly update? looking amazing of course

RPM

You suspect almost right....these were shots from each of the 6 January updates on www.elizabethsfeet.com

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Elizabeth, can I get back to you after I have a chance to reload, that first pic kind of took it all out of me, so to speak....

Absolutely fabulous in every way!

Star-Struck,
ned

You are truly one of the BEST fans/friends ever!! Thanks for the continuous support! xoxo

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
Beautiful collection of shots, I think the polks dot socks one is my fav

Tooo nice! Those bad boys were mailed out right after that clip! [Big Grin]

--------------------

-

Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW GE beautiful feet as usual very yummy!!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kekwirsching
Board Regular
Member # 37835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kekwirsching     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, i really need to buy some of your socks!
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The leather pants in the last picture-----they sooo remind me of Olivia Newton-John from the movie Grease!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pics 5 and 6 are just fucking mind blowing. Among other things.

Stunning, and as always, in a class by yourself.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links