Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » again, all ones that i had to scan. the wife

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: again, all ones that i had to scan. the wife
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LukeAM
Loyal Member
Member # 6773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeAM   Email LukeAM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful pictures. You're a very lucky man indeed. When we're these ones taken? What type of shoes does her wife like to wear?

Thanks again.

Posts: 67 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axev1
Major Player
Member # 37163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for axev1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If your wife enjoys the compliments of random men truly appreciating and being aroused by her lovely body, then please give her my thanks, sir [Wink] . And a thank you to you as well for sharing her with us. If either of you are curious, her bum and the hint of her lips, matched with the defined wrinkles of her soles, are such a turn-on. Wonderful, indeed [Smile] .
Posts: 104 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@axev1. she does like the compliments, and i gave her your thanks. glad you like the pics.

@lukeAM. these are about 10 years old. not much into shoes. she does wear opened toe when is warm.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two and four are my favorites, thanks again for her

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow bud she has beautiful feet love her sole wrinkles [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links