Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » a tease of my co-workers incredible arches

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a tease of my co-workers incredible arches
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i stopped by today and there were M's toes painted a hot shade of red...i told her there was no way i was leaving without some pics. she tells me she wants me to wait 'til tomorrow cos she wants my pics to have perfectly painted toes with no chips at all....i gave them a thorough inspection and the chip was so small it was hardly worthy of merit....but hey i can dig that demand!
she told me that she would retouch them tonight and to come by tomorrow....she wanted to know more about my favorite poses and the like....
so unless there is something unforeseen to happen, there are some arches, soles, and toes in my, and thus our, future!
so like i said this is a tease, cos she did say she liked her arches and i could have a couple of quick pics of them (her arches and soles are unreal)....there were people all around so these are what i got to spell me 'til tomorrow....

enjoy!

-  -  -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are THE MAN!

I can't wait for the rest of the pics

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl and her feet are so hot it is crazy! Please get more shots of her long pretty legs and super sexy feet! Sexy poses are the best! THANKS SO MUCH!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an awesome pose of those incredible feet. I'd never get any work done there with her around.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look hot, you are one lucky guy to work around those feet
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the kind words!

i'll be posting a quick shoot we did today a little later and man let me tell you....her feet are incredible....she is all for in as far as modeling for me!

stay tuned!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is hot

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links