Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Pics of my GF's new shoes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pics of my GF's new shoes
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i bought these for her today. we saw these a couple of weeks ago, and i had to go back and get them for her

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macamar
Major Player
Member # 17470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for macamar   Email macamar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the shoes are fine...the clincher her feet...love her soles...wonder how they feel to run ones tongue all along themmm...
Posts: 218 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow! very nice Sir. she has the hottest feet. i'd love to have a few minutes with them. thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As one who LOVES flat, strappy sandals, you know that I love them. Very neat toe-loop aspect to them and I like the way the thong curves around over the top of the foot. I also like the stud and chain look. It gives a bit of a "tough" or S&M aspect to these otherwise feminine, strappy sandals.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, those are great pictures! That 4th picture in the first post and last photo in the second set are simply amazing.
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics, I love her poses [Mmm]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoesluvr
All Pro Poster
Member # 29386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoesluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nicely done my friend , good selection in sandals too ...I might add ! I also like the toe rings [Big Grin] .....which also help to draw your attention to your girl's lovely feet and toes , ...as if they needed anymore help ! Thanks for sharing her lovely feet with the rest of us !!! [Thumbs Up] [Hump]
Posts: 631 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovin those toes. Great toe nail color, sandals look great on her
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMM-I'd buy those feet any shoes they wanted. [Drool]
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R...
Board Regular
Member # 31943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R...   Author's Homepage   Email R...   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good investment
Posts: 25 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super soles ))
Have some more?

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hot hot hot

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great poses!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet Poses.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links