Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Candytoez (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Candytoez
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes, nails, and feet are perfect and the flop flops pics make my mouth water!!!!! Thanks....

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
intet
Loyal Member
Member # 30916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for intet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic toes! Would love to see them in higher res!
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dude in MD
Major Player
Member # 33223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dude in MD   Email Dude in MD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome tops/toes. Soles need some wrinkles for me [Smile]

--------------------
I luv feet... And suck toes [Wink]
I'm in MD

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what lovely toes! She has fantastic toenails. Gorgeous shape and length. Just perfect! Thanks.
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kvant
Loyal Member
Member # 37042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kvant   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Candytoez is the best name you could come up with for these feet! Thank you.

--------------------
My foot fetish sites:
The sexiest foot fetish blog - Feet Sensation
 -

Foot fetish TUBE - Majestic Feet
 -

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackdoodle5
Board Regular
Member # 28432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mackdoodle5   Email mackdoodle5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep thats exactly what I am talking about. Her toes and nails are straight and are very proportioned. They just look VERY feminine to me. That IS what alot of us love about FEMALE feet. I will try to get more pics if anyone would like to see more.
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, more pics of Candy would be sweet. Pun intended!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmane
Board Regular
Member # 38217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmane   Email charmane   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really nice.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackdoodle5
Board Regular
Member # 28432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mackdoodle5   Email mackdoodle5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the pantyhose folks will like these.  -  -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're absolutely right!!!!!!! the hose fans are going to be happy.. i know i am! [Smile] very sexy sandals too. and though i know some folks really can't stand hose and sandals together, to me, this works in this particular instance!

please don't hesitate to pass along my compliments to her, and share more pics in the very near future:D

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet they are sweeter than candy. Would love to find out.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links