Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » hip hop music vid-hot chick & feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hip hop music vid-hot chick & feet
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 2 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Came across this music video.Don't like it but, saw the hot chick in it & immediately thought to myself damn,i wanna see her feet.And guess what,there's a close up shot of her feet at the end.The camera takes a shot of her feet for a second.Pretty feet too.I sometimes think damn there's some hot ass chicks in music videos but we don't have a clue who they are.I'd really like to know this chicks name [Mmm]

at 2:26sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyS4S1UOPls

Here's what i just made.The shot of her feet & a pic of her face from the vid [Jerkoff] [Big Grin]

-

[ February 03, 2010, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does nobody else here think she's hot?.I'm really digging her right now [Big Grin] you might have to watch some of the video to see more of her

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
letmeseeyourfeet30
Loyal Member
Member # 18886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmeseeyourfeet30   Email letmeseeyourfeet30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but if you didn't like the music video why did you watch it to the end?
Posts: 88 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by letmeseeyourfeet30:

Because i watched a little bit & saw the chick at the begining.I thought she was hot so kept watching [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
I have no complaints!

thanks [Smile]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah she's pretty

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow dude good eye!
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lust4latinafeet:
quote:
Originally posted by letmeseeyourfeet30:

Because i watched a little bit & saw the chick at the begining.I thought she was hot so kept watching [Big Grin]
The power of a woman happens all the time. They can make us stop and take a look even when we really don't want to. Video girl is a (tatted up) edgy looking hottie with some good looking feet.

[ February 12, 2010, 03:06 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fabiocxs
Board Regular
Member # 38365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fabiocxs   Email fabiocxs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
speechless ... nice post
Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links