Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Remember Me??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Remember Me???
Rebecca_Baby
Board Regular
Member # 36514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebecca_Baby   Email Rebecca_Baby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just took some new pics [Wink]

-

-

-

-

-

Enjoy [Wink]
Becca

--------------------
So delicious they're edible

Posts: 13 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footthirst
Board Regular
Member # 13728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footthirst   Email Footthirst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One word : gorgeous !!! [Wink]

--------------------
"Craving pedicured long toenails..."

Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI, YES!!! WELCOME BACK! It has been a long while! I remember your delicious cherry desert feet! Really sexy! I would love to see more of your very sexy feet with either hot pink polish or red for Valentines day! Your feet stepping on a heart shaped candy box would be very sexy and hot! I love the tan sandals in the new picture set so much as well! I hope we get to see more of you! Could you just tell us your age, height, weight, hair and eye color and shoe size? I would love to have an idea where these amazingly sexy feet come from!!! THANKS SO MUCH, A BIG FAN, DAVE
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nick67
Loyal Member
Member # 15006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nick67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your feet so adorable becca
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply gorgeous toes. What a great combination grey Goose and those hot toes. Make mine a Double.

Love to see more rebecca

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with all of the above and just need to add, that they look so suckable. TOERIFFIC!!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toronto_dude
Major Player
Member # 15523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toronto_dude   Email toronto_dude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one of those rare occasions where pictures of feet alone give me an erection. Superb work!
Posts: 150 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
squiggy1980
Board Regular
Member # 37545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for squiggy1980   Email squiggy1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow becca, your feet are gorgeous! i love the high heel pic and the one w/ your feet on thr pink blanket! thanks for showing them off for us! one question though...what size are those incredible feet of yous?
Posts: 45 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy feet and legs!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No photos.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebecca_Baby
Board Regular
Member # 36514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebecca_Baby   Email Rebecca_Baby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok I am working on the pics now [Cry] I do not know what happened.

However, thank you all for so many kind words, you guys are awesome.

Hello Gentlemen! For those of you who do not know me, my name is Rebecca_Baby, but you can call me Becca. I am in my mid 20's and stand 5' 6 1/2''. I weigh 150 lbs and have an athletic body with 36 Perky B's ~ 32 Hips ~ 42 Unbelievable butt! I wear a size 9.5 shoe and a size 10 jeans. I have baby soft skin, silky smooth shoulder length caramel brown hair with red and blond highlights, hypnotizing hazel eyes, and a smile that appears better than the sunrise.

I will have the pics fixed soon,
Becca

--------------------
So delicious they're edible

Posts: 13 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to meet you Becca.. can't wait to see the pix...... because your description sounds appealing:)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please re- post really anxiuos to see your sexy feet! [Cry]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
STill no pics! [Cry]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rebecca_Baby:
Ok I am working on the pics now [Cry] I do not know what happened.

However, thank you all for so many kind words, you guys are awesome.

Hello Gentlemen! For those of you who do not know me, my name is Rebecca_Baby, but you can call me Becca. I am in my mid 20's and stand 5' 6 1/2''. I weigh 150 lbs and have an athletic body with 36 Perky B's ~ 32 Hips ~ 42 Unbelievable butt! I wear a size 9.5 shoe and a size 10 jeans. I have baby soft skin, silky smooth shoulder length caramel brown hair with red and blond highlights, hypnotizing hazel eyes, and a smile that appears better than the sunrise.

I will have the pics fixed soon,
Becca

Okay and thanks for the written preview. I think you'll be worth the wait. [Smile]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links