Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » home made flip flop pics (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: home made flip flop pics
andy.s
Board Regular
Member # 34357

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andy.s   Email andy.s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All flip flop lovers.
During the next following weeks I want to upload some pic's of my girl friend feed wearing her flops.
If anyone like to add more.... feel free!
[IMG]  - [/IMG]

Cheers,

Andy

Posts: 18 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife has many pairs of flip flops:

-

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

More of my wife and my friend Vixen wearing her's too:

-
 -

-
 -

-
 -

toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip flop pics, my fave
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, especially the dashboard pics!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Best thing next to being barefoot.

cpf1112 That last wedge picture is great. [Smile]

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
More of my wife and my friend Vixen wearing her's too:

-
 -

-
 -

-
 -

Who is the lady in the 2nd. pic? Her toes are my type!

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
andy great flip flop pics, classic blue flips in sexy woman feet ...yummy!...smelly worn flips? thanks
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
slt these pink flip flops is very sexy, i see bottom and toeprints of flips and foot,smell? stinky?, great feet
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andy.s
Board Regular
Member # 34357

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andy.s   Email andy.s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys,

Here some fresh pics just taken a moment ago. There is also some old stuff.

cheers,

Andy  -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

ENJOY!!

Posts: 18 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by andy.s:
Hi All flip flop lovers.
During the next following weeks I want to upload some pic's of my girl friend feed wearing her flops.

. Awesome man! You're speaking my language that's for sure! Great photo! Can't wait to see more! She's got nice tan feet- love it!

And CPF- these are some of the sexiest flips I've ever seen. Any idea what brand they are?
 -

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andy.s
Board Regular
Member # 34357

Thanks to all who left a nice comment!

We are well willing to upload more pic's.

If anyone has a special request????
It might be your lucky day!

Cheers,

Andy

cpf11112
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:

And CPF- these are some of the sexiest flips I've ever seen. Any idea what brand they are?
 - [/QB]

Thanks, they are addidas
cpf11112
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by andy.s:
Thanks to all who left a nice comment!

We are well willing to upload more pic's.

If anyone has a special request????
It might be your lucky day!

Cheers,

Andy

Your gf has sexy feet I would love to see her soles especially wrinkled sole shots
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
andy s.
That last post was all around fantastic!
I would LOVE to see her soles, also the pose would be nice if you don't mind showing her face.:]

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links