Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Closest Covert Candid I've Ever Captured (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Closest Covert Candid I've Ever Captured
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, I always love to see the candid posts on here! Maybe one day someone will take a candid pic of me out and about and post it on here without realizing it was me!

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's good to know all the tricks, huh?!? [Big Grin] That is what you have to do as a candid shooter! Well done, Sir! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kara:
Lol, I always love to see the candid posts on here! Maybe one day someone will take a candid pic of me out and about and post it on here without realizing it was me!

That would be too funny!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that DOES take some big brass balls!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, nice one dude.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do your brass balls get uncomfortably cold in the winter?

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:

No. I live in Florida!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:

No. I live in Florida!
i don't know...this year it'd been damn cold down here....relatively speaking of course.

great pic tho. very smooth get. my only problem with getting candids is my phone makes that idiotic shutter sound and i can't disable it. the only way to truly silence it is to have on a blue tooth headset so it does the sound in the headset.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LukeAM
Loyal Member
Member # 6773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeAM   Email LukeAM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep doing this! Get more mate!
Posts: 67 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
intet
Loyal Member
Member # 30916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for intet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah! Good job!
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that took major balls. Great work!!

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
my only problem with getting candids is my phone makes that idiotic shutter sound and i can't disable it.

Are you positive? I've been able to either disable or turn down the shutter sound on all three cell phones I've had over the years.

When researching how to disable the shutter sound on my new phone I saw that there's actually a rumor going around that congress passed a new law that mandates that the shutter sound NOT be allowed to be turned off in order to avoid guys taking upskirt photos. Not an ounce of truth to that.

On my new t-mo mytouch you can't disable it in the settings, but if you turn the ringer volume all the way down it turns off all sounds and you don't hear it at all. I just have to be DAMN SURE to do that every time I snap a few photos, then turn the ringer volume back up when I'm done.

ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job!!

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover113
Board Regular
Member # 35259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover113   Email footlover113   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
my only problem with getting candids is my phone makes that idiotic shutter sound and i can't disable it.

Are you positive? I've been able to either disable or turn down the shutter sound on all three cell phones I've had over the years.

When researching how to disable the shutter sound on my new phone I saw that there's actually a rumor going around that congress passed a new law that mandates that the shutter sound NOT be allowed to be turned off in order to avoid guys taking upskirt photos. Not an ounce of truth to that.

On my new t-mo mytouch you can't disable it in the settings, but if you turn the ringer volume all the way down it turns off all sounds and you don't hear it at all. I just have to be DAMN SURE to do that every time I snap a few photos, then turn the ringer volume back up when I'm done.

.....the fuck??? i used to have a virgin mobile phone and was able to cut the sound down completely, but i've been trying to figure that out with my blackberry i got for christmas. any idea how to do that or am i just fucked???
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links